New method for reporting issues to Wiltshire Council

Written 09/01/14


You can now report various issues such as Potholes, Drains, and Footpaths to Wiltshire council using a new online form which will allow you to track your report if you create an account with Wiltshire council. You can report issues anonymously but you will not be able to track your report without creating an account.

It is worth a visit just to see the issues you can now report using this method

There is also an app for “My Wiltshire” for iPhones, iPads and Android phones.


<- Newer
[ Top ]  [ Back ] 
Older ->